Tuesday, September 3

Top 5 Male Actors I didn't know were under 5'8" in height

In the movies, actors look larger than life. This is a list of actors I am surprised are shorter than I. I am 5'11" and these are under 5'8". There is nothing wrong being short and there could be people that are shorter. I think they are average height. Obvious is Tom Cruise at 5'7" but I already knew that.

5. Darren Criss
Height: 5'8"
Claim to fame: Glee


4. Zac Efron
Height: 5'8"
Claim to fame: High School Musical, Charlie St. Cloud, 17 Again
Most teen idols are tall, I thought at age 26 he'd be taller by now.


3. Josh Hutcherson
Height: 5'6"
Claim to Fame: Bridge to Tarbaitha, Journey to the center of the Earth, Hunter Games, The Kids are Alright
He's 20, I was just surprised how short he is. Doesn't matter, just a surprise.

2. Mark Wahlberg
Height: 5'7"
Claim to fame: Pain and Gain, Three Kings, Boogey Knights, Ted
Like Robert Downey Jr., he gives off a big presence.



1. Robert Downey Jr.
Height: 5'8"
Claim to fame: Johnny Be Good, Natural Born Killers,  Iron Man 
He comes off tall to me, must be his presence.