Wednesday, December 2

Barbara Walters interviews Lady gaga and Adam Lambert

I am still kicking myself for not watching the music awards in which Adam kissed a musician, because I can't find it on YouTube. ABC says they don't want Adam again on their network but they are letting him on her special--I have seen commercials only singling him out "I'm Homosexual, get over it." Today on the View, fame hog, opportunist and crabby child Perez Hilton revealed to Barbara that Lady Gaga was dressed like her, in honor of her. Barbara was surprised because she said she was so dressed down and looked good. It's funny Miss Gaga wanted to dress like her, that is so different from most guests on her specials, who are nervous, like Paris Hilton that one time.

Barbara Walters show airs next Wednesday the 9th.