Monday, August 11

Issac Hayes and Bernie Mac RIP

In just a few weeks in the beginning of this month, my birthday month no less, two legends surprisingly pass away. Bernie Mac died at age 50 complications of pneumonia unrelated to sarcoidosis he suffered from and had gone in remission in 2005. I respect Bernie Mac very much, I loved his show. Bernie was younger than my father and his daughter is older than me! Issac Hayes, died at 65 yesterday but the reasons are still unknown. He was found dead on the floor by his wife. They were both working on the movie Soul Men. "This isn't like Dark Knight, where Heath Ledger died while editing was in its infancy," Malcolm Lee says. "Most of our editing is done. We'll go back and see if there is anything we can do better. But (Mac) left us with an indelible performance. I think I got him at the top of his game."