Wednesday, July 30

My 10 cents on Miley Cyrus


I know a lot of people have talked about Miley Cyrus, and has been poked as 'the next Britney Spears' in media death in South Park and the Daily Show, but I got to put my 10 cents. Some have said her parents have to take away her webcam. If she had my parents, they would take away her internet access. I would take away her video cameras, picture cameras and give her a phone with no pictures. Then ban her from using any internet or wireless communication for any friend or anyone. She is just asking for it. And 'it' is not sex, it is media scrunity. I know girls her age are doing these kind of pictures but she is a celebrity and you are going get much more attention and unwanted attention.


Recently she said: "I wanted to embrace my older audience a little more…kind of taking shackles off and doing the music I wanted to do. They are the things I want to say to the world. I just want this to be a CD that you can let loose to and dance to and kind of forget all the crazy stuff!” Forget the crazy stuff? So don't do it! “There’s going to be that no matter what…I am obviously under the public eye a lot…Instead of putting negativity to it, taking the opportunity to make it a positive thing. It gives me an opportunity to voice those decisions, those things I go through a little more publicly, and hopefully they help people out in their lives.” You are getting scruntized because you are acting slutty and whorey and that is for whores. Being a whore is not a good thing. Look where Lindsey Lohan has end up. The bitch has only two movies coming up, but doubt anyone want to see them.


She has officially joined the trouble princesses out there and it is not a great club to be a part of. Just for the hell of it, I'll list them: Britney Spears, Nicole Richy, Paris Hilton, Tara Reid, Lindsey Lohan, Vanessa Hudgens, and hmm, lot shorter than I thought. Selena Gomez is next.