Monday, April 7

Henshin Grid -- The Blog

This is my brand new blog dedicated to all kinds of Tokusatsu (Live-action special effects children's programming) from around the world. On my blog Spanengrish Ramblings, I covered a couple of things on Super Sentai and Power Rangers. I own the unofficial fan website SuperSentai.com and help Power Rangers Central that my partner inherited. I decided to put all my past posts on this blog, including more insights, rumors, and ramblings (of course). The reason it is called Henshin Blog is because Henshin means 'to change' in Japanese and commonly used by Tokusatsu heroes and Grid is from 'Morphing Grid' as 'Morphing' is the equivalent to Henshin. Above is a picture of the Red and White Rangers and the Masked Riders in a special 1995 episode in the third season of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers." It is considered non-canon for fans and the only team-up (in a way) between Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.

Henshin Grid -- The Blog