Sunday, February 24

My Oscar Picks 2008


Best Actor
Hands down, everyone agrees, it is Daniel Day-Lewis' night.

Best Actress
Marion Cotillard. We rather have Ellen Page for Juno, but Marion is more Oscar-y.

Best Supporting Actor
Javier Bardem. Hated his character, he is the one.

Best Supporting Actress
No idea, anyone's game but most likely Cate Blanchett

Animated Film
Hands down, Persepollis

Best Director
The Coen Brothers, that is my pick. In No Country for Old Men, they paint a deep, dark and beautiful picture.

Writing (Adpated)
Between There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men.

Writing (Original)
Juno
will get it.

Best Picture
I think everyone wants Juno. Even though I watched No Country for Old Men, I am not for it. I don't think Atonement will get it. Maybe Michael Clayton, if not There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men.


Related Topic: My Oscars Picks 2007