Tuesday, February 27

Justin Timberlake's What Goes Around

Justin Timberlake's new video "What Goes Around Comes Around" features Scarlett Johansson (Home Alone 3) and Shawn Hatosy (In & Out) and the 'plot' was written by Nick Cassavetes (Alpha Dog). I like the song even though uses a cliche in the title which like everyone else I believe is about Britney. (Apparently a lot of people are visiting my blog for that little post I made about her, thanks for visiting! Hope you stick around) But the funniest thing is that the video's story almost has nothing to do with the song (sort of) and ends with a grim ending. Where the ending tries to be poignant and does a slow-mo, it comes off as trite. Now, there are rumors that JT is with Scarlett, if that is true, this is a rocky way to start out a relationship. Her playing a cheating and slightly suicidal girlfriend that meets her end. The whole thing comes out predictable. I still say his best video yet is "Cry Me a River."

Here is the link to the video on YouTube, I didn't embed it here because most times the video is pulled off and I get complaints when it isn't around anymore after five months or a year after I posted it.