Tuesday, November 14

Yet another of my TV crushes came out


Out of my crushes of 80's TV Sitcoms, Danny Pinaturo who played Angela's son Johnathan on Who's The Boss and Chad Allen from My Two Dads have revealed they were gay. More recently, T.R. Knight (who doesn't count since I just know him from Grey's Anatomy) and now Niel Patrick Harris and I could have told you that. I suspected it and he has dealt with it wonderfully. Entertainment Weekly has an apt article about how coming out is better these days but unfrotunately there are more people in the closet that out people. And Harris and Knight weren't neccessarly in the closet and have kept your pivate life just that.

So yeah I had such a crush on Harris. Now, who's next? Jeremy Miller?

Related Topic: My Two Dad's Marcy's cute gay boyfriend | Grey's T.R. Knight Outed